Friday, January 17, 2014

REVIEW ~Rock With Me by Kristen Proby~

Title: Rock With Me
Author: Kristen Proby
Series: With Me in Seattle #4
Release Date: May 1, 2013

My Rating: 5+ Stars!
Front Man Leo Nash from the world-famous rock band, Nash, is the last person on earth Samantha Williams would trust. She's already learned about loving a celebrity the hard way and isn't signing up for another lesson.

Every time Sam gives Leo attitude, he wants to knock that chip off her fragile little shoulder. What the hell did he ever do to her, anyway? He's not used to women treating him like he's poisonous, and he isn't about to let her run away every time he gets close. He's had enough of people running away to last him a lifetime...when this one runs, he gives chase. But, catching Sam isn't as hard as he thought.

The sexual attraction between them is so thick, Sam can practically hold it in her hand. There's no way she can deny herself the promise of pleasure being with Leo would provide.

But, pleasure always comes with pain and when secrets are revealed and trust is challenged, who will run and who will chase?
The With Me in Seattle series is hands down one of my favorite series out there. It's contemporary erotica, which is hard to find, much less find it done amazingly. But Kristen Proby gives us book after book of pure genius-ness. Rock With Me is the perfect addition to the series. We see rocker, bad-boy Leo Nash and stubborn, independent Samantha Williams fall head over heels for one another. I love that this series offers so much. Where else can you get a series with football players, rockers, actors, millionaires that are all sexier that should be allowed? Leo and Sm definitely hold up to what readers expect from this magnificent series. They fight, grapple, make-up, have fun, and completely consume one another. 

"'I'll take you hard, and soft, and every way in between.' He grips my face in his hands and looks down at me, his nose touching mine. 'I'm going to fuck the shit out of you.' Oh God, yes! 'And I'm going to make love to you until you're shaking and don't remember who you are.'"
~Leo

Leo and Sam are both very wounded. In different way, yet wounded just the same. So it's hard for both of them to trust one another. They've been so used to having casual flings that they are completely blindsided by their attraction from one another. Soon, they find themselves telling each other things they don't even share with their families. Their fears, hopes, fantasies. All of it drawing them deeper into this complicated relationship. While Leo has demons in his past, the major hurdle these two face is Sam and her trust issues. Growing up with a famous brother, and having been burned two many times, Sam is hesitant to step into the limelight with Leo. But he isn't willing to let her go that easily. Leo refuses to let the only person that he loves beyond a sibling love, walk away. He knows that Sam needs him just as much as he needs her. It's just a matter of proving that they can work.

"The thought of leaving Leo makes me sad. Okay, it makes me feel like my heart is being torn from my bloody body."
~Sam

I loved everything about this book. The emotions gripped me, the sex had me envious, the love had me swooning, and the characters antics had me cracking up. No matter how many times I read Kristen Proby, her wit, sense of humor and ability to connect with her readers will always astound me. This book doesn't just have one strong point. It has everything an avid reader looks for in a romance book and so much more! So, if you already a fan, you won't be disappointed and if you're not: I assure you this is one of my faves for a reason! 

Links to Buy:

Connect with Kristen:

No comments:

Post a Comment